Friday, June 18, 2010

Home Again!

It was nice to come back home to Texas. After meeting the new students in College Station, I met up with my wife and we whirlwind tour visiting my parents in Houston, two friends who were married in Victoria (below) my grandparents near Corpus Christi and my grandparents and Carissa's parents and grandmother who are from Waco and the College Station area.

Congratulations, Steve and Amanda!

It was fun hanging out with the old folks in Texas, and a blessing too. Love y'all lots!

27 comments:

  1. I bet it feels good to spend some time back home. I hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I please use a bit from one of your posts?
    I promise I will credit you!
    Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still,
    Awaiting,
    Response!
    Anyways nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

    ReplyDelete