Monday, December 13, 2010

The Last Dive Trip

I just recently ran across these old photos from the last dive trip I made in May with KAUST friends. This was one of the most beautiful yet, but halfway through it my camera batteries died so I only have these three to show for it.

Diving is the one activity I have missed most since being away, and I don't think I will get another chance to go again.


The coolest thing I saw (which I do not have a picture of) was two clown fish swimming at me and all around me to distract me from their tiny little baby in a nearby sea anemone.

2 comments:

  1. The second best thing about space travel is that the distances involved make war very difficult, usually impractical, and almost always unnecessary. This is probably a loss for most people, since war is our race's most popular diversion, one which gives purpose and color to dull and stupid lives. But it is a great boon to the intelligent man who fights only when he must—never for sport. Cheap flights to Jeddah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what a fantastic blogessentially the most study info
    Qassim University

    ReplyDelete